If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Friday, May 20, 2005

Are we there yet, part 2.

Ok, so i feel compelled to write a little. It's Friday afternoon, I'm worn out from a long week, etc etc. And today, for some mystical or lack-of-sleep reason, I decided to check out this whole blog thing.
No no, this is not my first foray into the medium. I think I still have a LiveJournal account floating around somewhere...but I never liked the interface, the tools sucked..and yeah, well. It just didn't groove.

So here we are. But who are "we"?
As far as I can tell, I'm writing to myself, so that's how it's going to be for now. There's no manly translation for "diary" in the English language, so we'll call this a journal of sorts. Random musings from a very inconsistent writer. Don't expect any more than that.

So far, I must say I'm impressed with this whole Blogger.com animal. Fluid design. Lots of options and tools. A verifiable 20-piece bucket of awesome that's readily giving me the warm n' fuzzies. Such that I may actually update on a regular basis. Maybe.

Anyway, there are so many things in life that really, really need MY personal exposition. There just aren't enough opinion-givers in this world, so I'm going to take the challenge, stand the post and shovel my useless crap all over the interwebs [insert irony!]. I can promise musings on games, technology, and how much I deeply and whole-heartedly hate stupid people and the stupid things they do.

It'll probably involve swearing, so it should be pretty cool.

All told, though, if you happen across this little plot of ether-land, staked out solely by a mind that has too many things to say and no desire to really say them...then I apologize heartily.

I blame it entirely on tight pants.

//a.

Comments on "Are we there yet, part 2."

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger