If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Monday, July 10, 2006

Chapter 5...

Well, some things I've learned over the past week+ :

- Letting go of someone you love...or thought you loved...after almost 3 years, is not an easy thing to do. I honestly wish I could be one of those people that gets past things like this with an air of ease...like they've guarded themselves properly in case of emergency, y'know?

- I've been called lazy and callous, and by all rights, that's probably a fair statement, and one I wish to change whole-heartedly. But in some way, I think my callousness was actually my failed attempt at being one of those people mentioned above...'you're not going to hurt me because I won't let you'. Heh, yeah. Easier said than done, my lazy callousness or not.

- I tried ...but I just do NOT like Thai food. Although the thai iced coffee was fucking awesome.

- When I least expected it, I found I had some wonderful people around me...friends that listened, nodded their heads without judging or offering empty advice or taking sides. Just listened. For that I will always be thankful - I love you guys, and you know who you are.

- I still, and probably never will understand women.

- I really hate being stuck in this fucking house. I want to move forward with myself and my life, and I want to surround myself with a space that I feel comfortable in to do that moving forward...and I just can't right now.

- A week of general malaise and skittering the edge of depression which killed the appetite for anything other than iced tea and cigarrettes, coupled with a stretch of beautiful beach, great weather and intentions of getting my head and heart clear has led me to drop almost 10 pounds already. Awesome, but my favorite jeans won't stay up anymore...

- I'm going to Vegas in less than a week. Fuck. Yes.

- I'm looking forward to quitting smoking once and for all...got the itch to start training again. Anyone in the northern Seattle/Lynnwood'ish area know of a good muay thai gym, shoot me a message.

- My daughter turns 6 this Wednesday, and I can't begin to describe how proud I am of her.

- I love my family. As weird and dysfunctional as they are, I love them dearly.

- Zidane. Head-butt. Best Sportscenter highlight ever.

//end.

Comments on "Monday, July 10, 2006"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger