If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Sunday, October 22, 2006

What....really?

Flash back 2..3 months ago, and had you'dve told me that I'd be sitting in my bedroom with the two other people that are here with me right now, having the conversation that we've been having pretty much all night, well...

I'd say you're out of your fucking mind.

The kids are up too late, watching movies and having a great time.

We're at least a fifth of very fine Ketel One vodka into the evening, and seriously.

No, seriously.

The food was amazing. Despite what she says, Amy's one hell of a cook and getting better every time she tries. Man I love that rice, baby.

The kids actually managed to behave themselves...so far, so good. They just finished watching 'Little Monsters', staring one very young Fred Savage. Loved that movie when I was a kid too.

We've managed to piece together what I think - and granted, I'm a little biased since I'm directly involved - is shaping up to be an incredibly fun and poignant screenplay.


So, back to the "no, seriously" moments. I dunno what it is, but having the ability and the sense enough to be around people that absolutly enlighten the joys of life just like tonight...well, that's something I would wish for everyone.

That and the fact that I managed to spell poignant right, given my current sobriety level.



Ok, back to my drink and the beautiful women that are currently employing Optimus Prime: The Bed, talking about the joys of the proper sex toy selection.


No...seriously. ;)

Comments on "What....really?"

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger