If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Tuesday: Supplemental Log

- I've discovered a slight downside to subsisting primarily on cigarettes, bottled water and whatever Amy's next culinary adventure may present - none of my stuff fits anymore.

I guess that's not a bad thing overall, really. Thank goodness for belts. I was planning on going for a swim today and then recalled that they're resurfacing the pool - closed for the next week. So it's back to smoking, writing and bottled water for today.

- Now that the pressure is off (mostly) in the finding work realm, I seem to be getting even more calls and emails about my availability. Tooting my little horn for a moment, I am rather proud of myself for landing an incredibly sweet gig inside of a week. That notwithstanding, however, it's been quite interesting seeing what else is out there and fielding calls and job stuff continously. The way things are shaking out now, I have nothing but opportunity in front of me and it is good.

- Even though Amy didn't seem to think we made much progress, Kel-icovision and I were throwing ideas around left and right the entire night. If you bother to read any of these journal entries, you'll quickly note my thought process and style of presenting those thoughts...sporadic is the best I could hope for. Now imagine having to deal with double that, in person, and under the auspices of a gallon of very fine rum. My dear Amy's level of patience is, without question, incredible.


- From the Awesome™ logfiles:



"GET BACK TO WORK!!"


You tell'em Paul Sr.


- Follow-up: For those of you that read about it (and I really do love you for it - you're on the Christmas card list, promise) - I took everyone's advice and at roughly 4am on a Sunday morning, let it all go and shared my fears and feelings with her.

And you know what?

You guys were so right. And it's fucking awesome :)


- I had grand plans of working on some more CSS customization today, maybe even break out the Photoshop and start doing some artwork for this thing, but I just can't get into it today. I know I need to sort out the links, build some more tables...bleh.


- Lastly, I wish I could do stuff like this guy, Christophe Gilbert Warning: some content not safe for work.

//end.

Comments on "Tuesday: Supplemental Log"

 

Anonymous Anonymous said ... (8:58 AM) : 

I am a photoshop guru.

Me helpy if you needy.

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger