If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Tuesday, October 31, 2006

It goes to 11.

Sittin' waiting for a phone call, hungry and needs smokes, but I can't leave yet because I know as soon as I walk out the door and get into my car the phone's going to ring.

It's just the way of the world.

So, back to sitting here and waiting, which works out well in your favor because I happened across some fun mindless entertainment that you may or may not have seen yet. Or care about. Primarily the latter.

Shuttup.

First we make with the YouTube-ry:




Now, if you don't know anything about MC Chris, Kingdom Hearts, Resident Evil 4 or why Tony Soprano is in a coma, then..well. Ok. It's still fucking funny and if you didn't laugh then I've got nothing else for you.


Next we do a little flashback to my childhood:

"Wait..you really want to do this on your own. You are what video games are all about!"


- Oh, for more from these guys, you need to check out How It Should Have Ended.com, and really...I shouldn't be the one telling you these things. You should just know.


The creator of Dilbert figured out how to remap his brain.

- No, really...go read it.

One seriously badass DJ\composer, and right here in my hometown. Who'da known? Oh, if you're teh smrt like moi, you'll find his streaming media playlist for WinAmp, which will provide you with endless supply of Awesome and the rocking out therein.

And finally...

Because it IS Halloween afterall, here's what I'm going to just call the Baddest fucking pumpkin carvings ever. For reals.


Oh hey look at that - phone's ringing. Wish me luck kids.

hugs n' kisses

//end.

Comments on "It goes to 11."

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger