If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Meetings...

Today has been the Day of Conference Room Abuse.

I shit you not, I've been in the same 3 conference rooms on 6 different occassions today, and even got to take the one free half an hour of time to grab something to eat while I sat in my office, muted on a conference call.

Well, at least I know I'm wanted, right?


Anyway.

Amidst my flurry of meeting after meeting today (and during...sshh..), I went and did two things:

- Finally updated Ye Olde MySpace and dumped some more recent pics. Bask in the glory.

- I managed to spend almost an entire meeting thinking about her, and it was easily the best hour+ spent not focusing on work to date.


Looking back over my day today, I think things are going nicely. Still busy. Still sitting in a meeting. Still stupidly in love and wishing I was wherever she is right at this very moment.

But even so...I can't complain :)

//end.

Comments on "Meetings..."

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger