If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Thursday, December 21, 2006

Peaking over the edge or just falling on your ass...

1am, or thereabouts, can't sleep and big fucking shocker, have some quiet time to contemplate the state of things and leave another voicemail for the Big Guy. I don't mean that cynically, either - I just figure what with the holidays, wind storms and all other manner of crazy shit that's been creeping up lately, He's working overtime. My whining can certainly wait until we return to our regularly-scheduled programming after the first of the year.

Funny though. I sit down at Ye Olde Wünder Box and let the magic of the intertubes ease the mind and soul, and out of pure motor-reflex, I check email, even though I'd done the perfunctory checking not more than a couple hours prior.

Well, call it my reading too much into the fortune cookie or Someone checking His messages on a more regular basis than first assumed, I found this sitting in not one but three Inboxen:

As we grow and move through Life, what little lessons we take for granted...

We learn that even the one person that wasn't supposed to ever let you down probably will.
We learn that we'll have our hearts broken probably more than once, and it's harder every time.
We learn that we will break hearts too, so remember how it felt when yours was broken.
We will fight with our best friends.
We will blame a new love for things an old one did.
We will cry because time is passing too fast.
We will eventually lose someone we love.

So dance your heart out. Take too many pictures. Laugh too hard, and the most important lesson of all:

Love like you have never been hurt.

Life is far too short, and every minute we spend in regret, fear, or anger at the world is a minute of happiness you'll never get back.

Don't be afraid that your life will end,
Be afraid that it will never begin.
~Anonymous



Are you kidding me? Even for random spam TIMES THREE - God...dude....you're kinda creepin' me out with this stuff man.

Seriously.



Ok. For my next trick, I'm going back to bed to stare at the ceiling and ask to win the damn lottery.

Now watch, His voicemail box will be "full"...

NOT FUNNY! *shakefist*

----

Update: Just to add to more of the fortune-cookie fun while we're at it, here's mine and, shockingly enough, Amy's Personality In a Nutshell, courtesy of MySpace bulletin spam:


>>>PISCES<<< >Caring and kind >Smart. >Center of attention. >Too Sexy, DAMN IT. >Very high sex appeal. >Has the last word. >The best to find, hardest to keep. >Fun to be around. >Freak in the sheets >Extremely weird but in a good way. >Super good in bed. (Da Man) >Good Sense of Humor!!! >Thoughtful >A partner for life >Always gets what he or she wants. >loves to joke >Very popular >Silly, fun and sweet.

-Hazel eyes-

People with hazel eyes are GORGEOUS SEXY and go all out all the time.They have the most unusual relationships. They're awesome at diversity and trying new things and very rarely will say no to ANY challenge. They are also the best in bed and love to play games they are very out going and they are sexy as hell and they are NOT nice when they are mad .


Now I can't claim much responsibility or accuracy, but there are just those times in life, where a series of events occurs in such a manner that leaves you with nothing left to say but simply "what the hell...really?"

Yeah. I'm still waiting to hear back on that lottery winning stuff....*HINT HINT*.



//end

Comments on "Peaking over the edge or just falling on your ass..."

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger