If I could trade in a sibling like a car, she'd be the upgrade..

Penny Arcade

Woot!

   

Coming soon...

   

Thursday, February 01, 2007

Of drinking and revolutions...

I often wonder what it would be like to simply sell everything of value, liquidate your life and just go somewhere else. Be someone new. Cash it all in, take whatever you have left and just go.

And then I stop wondering about that, because I realize that whatever I 'cash in' would barely get me back to 0 on the debt meter. In fact, I think I'd have to scrounge up some cash just to be dead-broke. But this was all planned and prepared for...being under a car loan is something that I've wanted and feared for years, and now that I'm exactly there, it's not so bad. Yet.

Even so, I still find myself sitting here, knowing how much work I have left to do today, this week and next...hell, for months to come. Yet, I cannot seem to concentrate on it for more than 10-15 minutes. Something is bugging the shit out of me, I can't put a finger on what it is outside of the normal thinking-about-non-work stuff that goes through my head every day: Amy, bills, Taylor, Amy, money, projects, Amy....

In no particular order, of course.

Faaaaack. Ok, back to work for now. If anyone knows what the fuck is bothering me, please let me know. :P

---

Ugh, time drags when you're having fun like this, lemme tell ya. I still can't figure out what it is that's bugging me, but it's certainly annoying. Maybe it's just looking forward to the weekend, spending some time with the Tatertot...her mom left me a message last night saying she lost her second baby tooth. We're headed down to Pike this weekend, so here's crossing fingers for decent weather.

Man. I can't even concentrate long enough to write. I keep looking at the phone, checking to see if I have some missed call or txt message, and I have no idea why.


Wait.

Yeah I do. Now it makes sense.

Shit...I hate feeling like this.

//end.

Comments on "Of drinking and revolutions..."

 

post a comment
My Photo
Name:
Location: Seattle, Washington, United States

I'm old. I'm only 30, but some days I feel *old*. I have a beautiful 6 year old daugher. A nice life. A loving family. A gorgeous girlfriend. Yep, pretty boring. But dammit I'm here to write about it and you can't stop me!

Powered by Blogger